Improving operational performance, gathering data in real-time from connected assets, avoiding sudden breakdowns of machines on the shop floor, and reducing operating costs are some of the biggest challenges that manufacturers face today. Even though many manufacturers have an automated factory environment, it does not solve the complex problems which can only be addressed with the convergence of OT and IT. This is important to:
- Fully extract value from the data
- Improve overall plant safety
- Increase control over distributed operations
- Enhance performance and reduce time to market
- Eliminate redundant processes to reduce operating costs
- Improve data security
In this event, we are going to address many questions such as:
- How can a production supervisor monitor production line remotely?
- Is automation a solution to today’s complex challenges that manufacturers face?
- What is IT and OT? Why is the convergence of IT and OT so important?
- How can the Industrial IoT help manufacturers avoid sudden machine breakdowns?
Our IoT experts will walk you through a live demo of our Smart Factory solution to show how IoT can bring value to the shop floor and production line monitoring.
- Challenges of traditional manufacturing processes
- What Industry 4.0 really is and why it’s a game changer
- Limitations of the existing production line monitoring system
- IT/OT convergence: the key mantras in smart manufacturing
- The role of IoT and data analytics in the manufacturing industry
- Live demo: Softweb Smart Factory
- How to get started with the Industrial IoT
- Real-world examples: how leaders are leveraging IIoT
- Discussion and closure