VR is an experience that is so real that we forget about the headgear and accessories and we behave as if we are in the real world. This disruptive technology is proving to be a powerful sales and marketing tool for all industries. We have a highly skilled and experienced VR app development team that creates experiences and environments that don’t even exist, making you feel as if you really are ‘within’ that world. Our VR studio team is a combination of creative staff and technical professionals; together they solve complex business problems by delivering projects on time and within budget.
“ TrendForce Forecasts VR Market Value to Hit US$70 Billion in 2020 as Innovative Apps Enrich This Industry ”
We are a Virtual reality app development company offering services in the United States and across the world. Our dedicated team of Virtual reality app developers has got years of experience in creating unparalleled virtual experiences that are customized as per the business needs.
Right from the ideation and production to delivery and support, we offer a wide range of virtual reality solutions. Some of our services include:
- VR consultation
- VR mobile app development
- VR web based apps development
- VR game development
- VR support and maintenance
- VR integration and deployment
Here are some of the examples of how various industries
can make the most of virtual reality
- Virtual reality can be used to diagnose and treat a lot of diseases like phobias and anxieties using exposure therapy.
- It also helps healthcare professionals to learn new skills in safe environment and perform surgical training without any risks.
- VR is also used for the treatment for PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder), pain management, surgical training, phantom limb pain and brain damage assessment and rehabilitation.
- Virtual Reality takes medical lab and equipment design review to the next level.
- VR helps in reducing employee injuries and ensures safe training by simulating workplace environment.
- It is used to review workflows and streamline benchmarking process.
- It increases collaboration between designers and clients.
- Virtual reality also creates better products for customers
- VR is also used to carry out complete QA checks and manage risks.
- It plays a significant role in maintaining compliance and visibility through training protocols.
- Virtual reality is a great of way of learning for students as it engages them, makes them comfortable and generates greater understanding.
- It can also present a large volume of complex data in a simple and easy to understand way so that learning can be fun for students.
- VR lets students virtually visit the locations that they are not able to visit physically, making their field trips easy and fun.
- Virtual campus visits makes it easier for students to go through the campus virtually before choosing the college.
- VR technology also enhances distance learning courses.
Architecture, Engineering and Construction
- VR helps to carry out thorough design reviews and demonstrate the designs to clients in a way that they easily understand them.
- It also establishes effective collaboration with multiple users to enhance decision making.
- Virtual reality reduces project costs, as virtual mockups are used instead of physical mockups and improves efficiency and productivity.
- VR enables quick switching between design alternatives and multiple environments.
ABOUT SOFTWEB SOLUTIONS
You are in good hands
We help companies to be innovative by helping them design and build the next level immersive experiences.
Who we are
Softweb Solutions Inc. is a Chicago based tech consulting and development company working with organizations across the world to implement the best-of-breed solutions and processes to help them meet their business challenges.
Over a decade of experience with the world’s leading companies has given us the expertise to offer strategy, design, engineering solutions and R&D services to companies in every industry. Our clients are able to stay ahead of the curve by leveraging our expertise in all the tech areas - from IoT systems to data science projects and mission critical apps, we never fail to deliver.Learn More
Get in Touch
Drop on in
2531 Technology Drive, St. 312, Elgin, IL – 60124
7950 Legacy Drive, Suite 250, Plano, TX 75024
Give us a call