Manufacturers constantly face pressure to continuously improve operational performance, avoid sudden breakdowns of machines on the shop floor, minimize production loss, and reduce operational costs. However, the biggest barrier to operational excellence is the non-uniform standards of machines and equipment which are being used on the shop floor.
In this webinar, we are going to address many questions such as:
- How can a supervisor monitor machine performance remotely?
- How to predict machine failure even before it breaks down?
- Is it possible to have all the information on a single canvas which a floor manager can access from anywhere, anytime?
Our experts will also show how IoT can bring value to the shop floor and production line monitoring.
- Pitfalls of traditional manufacturing processes and how to overcome
- What Industry 4.0 really is and why it’s a game changer
- IT/OT Convergence: The key mantras in smart manufacturing
- The role of IoT and data analytics in the manufacturing industry
- Current market trends and value
- Smart factory: The evolution not revolution
- Demo and review of smart production line monitoring
- Q&A session